Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Lease - LuckByChance Aftermath

Well where are everybody from the LuckByChance Saga...

1. Mr PB - I don't have the exact update but he is working for a firm in Charni Road as a Data Entry Operator

2. Mr Prince of Orrisa is working in a firm in Churchgate

3. Mr Extreme is doing his Master in Information Technology

4. Rest Small time characters are working and studying

LuckByChance is working she has moved into her dream home she waited for almost a year for it she is happy with her job we are in touch and speak once a while (Finally mobile bill in control).

But we frequently sms each other...

This is not the end...Journey will continue

You folks might be thinking where am I ...

I am doing my CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate and also Working on a Project with Google.

Have lost considerable amount of weight...

But I still have the love for LuckByChance inside me

No comments:

Post a Comment