Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LuckByChance saga - The Fact or Fiction

This is real weird stuff .On Saturday 6th of April I had gone to college to sign my Exam Hall Ticket..LuckByChance and me chatted for a while ..but due to a friend Suraj who had come to college after a recovering from accident had to spend time with him.. I told LuckByChance to wait ....well she asked me to come fast..

Well after hanging around with suraj ..I came to college ..while I was at the gate ..LuckByChance came out with Mr Prince of Orissa and his pals .. Well I didn't feel anything wrong as Mr Prince of Orissa and his pal were old friends of LuckByChance.

I didn't ask her where she was going just asked ..when will she comeback...But due to time constraint I was also not able to wait much longer.

But we caught up at a point ..I asked her to give me call when she would catch her train back home.

Well So while going back home she called ..well the conversation started with the usual stuff about studies and college.

Well then later she told me about her depleting saving ..I told her to give the money to me and so I can save it for her. Later I told her that after exam she, me and Mr Extreme would go for shopping at Bandra. She said the she wanted Mr PB ( my former friend) to join as well

Well now the interesting stuff starts ..she asked me why do I hate Mr PB so much as he and me were good friend. I said "As if you don't know"..

Well she told that the reason for my and Mr PB's friendship gone soar was her ..actually she asked PB to act as her Boy Friend so I can get over her ..Because she feels that my and her relationship wasn't meant to happen ...and had no future ...

And what ever Mr PB did was all on her orders ...But But But ..I due time ..Mr PB and LuckByChance started to like each other (Am I sick).

Now ..my Brain had a major "TILT" I mean ..whatever she said is it Fact or is it Fiction ...because there are so many loop holes ...

Also if its fact then Mr PB need to get Oscar for best actor and LuckByChance for best script ...

but on other side ... It's not possible for me to get over LuckByChance ..because I love her more than anyone on this planet and I really don't know why ?

Keep track peeps ...god knows where am I heading

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ronny Dude... Thank you for your blog... LuckByChance... I cherish the time spent with you n other pals... yes people have moved on but memories are always cherished... wish u all d very best for your future... tk care...god bless

    ReplyDelete