Thursday, April 2, 2009

LuckByChance Saga - "No Answer"

Well I have been calling "LuckByChance" since last two days ...she didn't even bother to pick up my call or reply back with a SMS or anything ...actually I was calling her to give my new cell number.
There were days ..when she use to give me a miscall and we used to talk ..till my mobile balance would get over ...gone were the days now ...I really miss her every second ..but she ..really don't care for me anymore ..

What did I do wrong confessing ..to someone that you love her is a crime ..or what I mean ..I did every possible thing help her in everything ..from her project to her assignment ...

You ask me to be the same forever ..but she has changed so much I mean ...I feel I don't exist for her anymore...

Sometimes I feel to leave all and go in exile ..but that would not effect her but me ,my friends and family ...

"Love sees no religion ..no caste ...Love is unconditional"

I will still wait for her ...

Keep tracks peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment