Thursday, April 2, 2009

LuckByChance Saga - "Mr Prince of Orissa" the Truth

I still don't know ..is it love or friendship ...that make me comfortable with "LuckByChance" but its feels good to be with her talk to her ...We met accidentally well ..there was this guy "Mr Prince of Orissa" who was infatuated with her .."I really don't know the truth yet" But he was like crazy ..over possessive and kinda person ...

Well certainly if he wouldn't have acted funny he and her would have been a great couples ..but you know ..the whats gonna happen ..will happen ...

So this guy was over possessive ..weird behaving led "LuckByChance" to maintain a safe distance... so god knows ..what struck him he asked for help from me .. I mean he and me and completely different people.

So I called her up ..asked her what was the problem ...and asked "Mr Prince of Orissa" his side of story ...then I came to conclusion ..that "Mr Prince of Orissa" ain't a prince he is a douchebag ...I mean I always believe that when you love someone you need to give them their space too ..

But the "Mr Prince" was big time jerky ... he asked boy from our class not to talk to her ...which made her feel offensive.. and caused more crack in their relationship.

Finally I stepped in as negotiate ..well I did my best convincing her that ...Mr Prince was a nice guy ..he is away from his family which led him to his over possessive behaviour.

Well I did my level best ..finally I brought them face to face ..now well there you see things got out of hand here ..Mr Prince had hidden so many stuff from me ..that ...I really left dumb struck ..when "LuckByChance" ripped him apart.

Well after that .. "Mr Prince" blamed me .. that's when I had a shoot up ...

After that ..I am Mr Prince weren't talking terms ...end of story ...

But Mr Prince if you read this ... I would like to say ..one thing

I ain't that good ..nor that Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment