Thursday, April 23, 2009

LuckByChance Saga - "Missing Her"

Its been long real long. I haven't seen her and I am really not able to cope up with my studies. Well My university exams were bad real bad and I think I would not graduate this June.

Same thing with LuckByChance but I hope she clears all her subject. She isn't feeling well since last 4 days am really worried for her.

Last night I called and she didn't reply back. Well I though when you don't see or speak with the person you are in love. I am feeling real low again. I don't understand what should I do so she starts loving me. I may sound maniac sick but that's the fact I mean I feel she is the girl I was looking for so long.

There was a time when every hot girl use to turn me on. But now I don't feel the same because I have changed a lot I tried going back to old myself but I think I and lost him somewhere very far behind.

LuckByChance I really love her to the greatest extent of what you say is "Love" and I don't know whats there for me in future and thats was causing me to only leave in present.

God please ....

No comments:

Post a Comment