Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LuckByChance Saga - Don't know why?

Well it was strange ...I had previously gone out with many girls ...made out with few as well but ..This girl "LuckByChance" is the only girl who cracked my hard heart.

I mean for me girls were like pleasure stuff and I believed that there was nothing like love ..I remember saying that Love starts from heart and Ends between your legs.

But in case of "LuckByChance" I don't know why I get completely floored. I stopped using foul language, fooling around,attend college regularly, started to listening to Romantic HINDI songs (waste of time), even started watching her favorite television show so I can like discuss with her about the show,Big big chance I stopped having junk food.

Also before I met "LuckByChance" my monthly phone bill was Rs 100 (USD 2$) or even less now its around Rs 500 (USD 10$) also my dad and mom cut my Pocket money to almost half that is Rs 750 (USD 15$) per month. But I had do small jobs so i can take "LuckByChance" out on lunch and for sandwhich stuff ...Even had to sometimes pay her mobile bill.

I read somewhere that when you love someone or want someone to be yours from bottom of your heart the powers in universe come together to fulfill your wish.
If thats true I still can hope every morning that "LuckByChance" will love me.

Ok peeps keep track

No comments:

Post a Comment