Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 2 - Lazed and Cheated

Well day 2 of my conquest to Mr Hot ...was pretty low ..but by evening something really bad stuff happened ..which pushed me to moved ahead faster read on...

Today I was really tired my body was aching like hell so I had to skip my early morning workout ...8 min abs and thigh workout seemed easy but my stomach and thighs are paining badly doctor told that its normal ..to have pain as I have worked out after a long period of time

So morning Diet Had just 4 cookies and tea
Afternoon nothing just 2 toast and jam
but i was not able to control my hunger so had Rice and Indian Bread (Roti) with Mushroom Masala

But today ...tried bit of Dancing or I would say jumping and hopping around the house ...was a good workout as well.

2 Days ..feeling bit light now ...

Keep track peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment