Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's all about Love

Well hope you must have got some idea what ..this blog is about and what am talking about...well if you want more details

then I love this girl ...for me she is everything ...she does know about my feeling but she takes me a good friend and nothing else

But I just don't wanna be her friend I want to be special ..to her same way she is for me.

I have every possible talent ..but my weight issue and my bulky large body can turn off any girl. Also I am way to childish like the character

of Dave coulier in the television series "Full house" but he was also smart

I ain't that smart. Well I was completely down & out .. But then I went to my movie collections and took out the DVD'S of Sylvester Stallone’s ROCKY series of movies

By the time I reach the final part ...The whole adrenalin was flushed from my body and have decided that

Lets Kick some ass ...Baby

Yeah I gonna do best push myself to extreme limits and Will achieve the best personality.. that can put even Casanova to shame

Well I am charting out ...will post the details of my daily routine in my next post.

Also before siging off I want to share these lines from hit song


BON JOVI-"It's My Life"

“This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud”

Keep track peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment