Saturday, March 28, 2009

All about 60 Days

You people may be wondering what this blog is about well. Read ahead
Have you ever been a Loser, jerk, weirdo ...Talentless , non famous or anything that you think has disgraced your existence.

Well most of the above things are true for me. But now I gonna prove all of those and also to those people who think I am nothing.

60 Days what I need to change myself. Yes 60 days ... I will change everything in me.

From a geeky ...nerdy ...fat ass to a Lean mean ..son of love and rage and the Mr Hot.

I will try everything that i felt can't be done by me.

I am working on list will post it tomorrow, And a get ready with the regime to change. Every slightest details ..everything I will post here including my picture.

I love you sweetheart ..I am doing all this just to prove I love you more than anyone on this planet "LuckByChance"

Keep track peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment