Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 1 - The Conquest Begins

Morning 5 my alarm ..goes of. Just had 5 hrs sleep was feeling bit rigid but had to get up and get rolling..

Anyhow I managed to get up from the comfort of my bed ...took a wash and there I am all set to start the Day1

Check my play list for the workout

1. Gonna Fly now - Rocky - Really gives you workout high
2. Sweet child of mine - Guns'n Roses
3. Not Enough - Our Lady of peace
4. To be loved - Papa Roach

Well jogged for 30 min without stopping ...My heart was pounding like hell ...was almost exhausted ..but then suddenly ...I took out "LuckByChance" her pic and there ....50% recharged my energy

Took a slight break ...and went ahead with abs and thighs workout. The simple ones

Well 40 mins of workout on day 1 was really good ..my body started to respond well to it.

No the Food or in your words diet

Breakfast - Had White Bread slice with tea

Afternoon - Just 7UP - Fizzed soft drink - Its bad don't drink ..the weather was hot so had no options

Evening - Had 3 small sandwich.

Night - Nothing empty stomach will help you get up early in morning and make you feel light

Done with the food for the day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment