Monday, March 30, 2009

LuckByChance Saga - Episode 1

Well today I had submissions in my college ...And "LuckByChance" was also gonna come to college.. I was really happy with it as I was gonna see her after 3 days..
Even her glimpse ...make me feel I have reached heaven ... Don't know why ...but this the girl ...who makes me feel really king of the world ...

But here are the villains ..Mr Extreme was acting funny ..as usual ..who is Mr Extreme ..well for him she is an extreme friend and she needs to be with him 24/7 ..gimme a break for Christ sake

Villain no 2 ...Mr PB ...well me and PB had a very close friendship ..before he whooped my ass ... had a showdown with him .. but don't know why "LuckByChance" adores and trust him so much.
...Who cares anyway ...

Villain no 3 Mr Prince of Orissa ...now this is a different story Prince of Orissa was and still in love with LuckByChance ...don't know why he asked me for help ..in first place ..But ..you see when you ask for help from devil ..you need to mortgage your soul ...he did and paid the price
LuckByChace ..no don't find him good or bad ....for her he doesn't exist..

Now me Mr Roachboy ...I love LuckByChance more than anyone on this planet ...and i gonna prove it to her ....even if ..i will have to kill the villians ...

Anyways keep track peeps ..will share some interesting ..stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment