Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LuckByChance Saga - Strange Day

Well I SmS ...LuckByChance everyday ...but nowadays she hardly replies don't know why but I don't feel bad ...Its like you do good ..do your best and forget the rest.

Today March 31 2009 ..I woke up early as usual to workout ..around 8'0 Clock I sent a SmS to her ...but strange was ..I usually get the delivery report by 11 but today ...it was instantly delivered

I mean ..if we have no college ..she sleep till 10 ..11 and her cellphone is Switched off ...but strange part ..today it was on so early ..Strange

Well today being no college ..I gonna miss her a lot ... but the worst is yet to come ...because as our exams start ...from 15th April ...I will not be able to see or even speak to her for almost 20 days at a stretch ...Good God why why why ....

But I am sure she will not call me either ...rather she would call Mr PB ...the villain no 2 .. Mr PB is a good student ..he ranked 4th in class during our semesters ...and I was way down with the just above average students.

LuckByChance was even still below ..I was happy with whatever she got ..because it was her own hardwork ...Mr PB was not even in scene during the results ..and I was there trying to Boost LuckByChance.

Anyways ..the Saga will continue ... Later today will post my ..weightloss progress and diet

Keep track peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment